About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, January 19

The stuff nightmares are made of

Hi all

So I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow to catch up before we go back to school. This of course, in turn reminded me that there is only this week and next week before I'm back at school.
Although this majorly sucks, there are some good points that come with it, the first being that I go back to retreat, that's right, the first three days of my school year will be spent relaxing and getting to know the same people I've already been getting to know for 4 years. Oh, and did I mention this is my last year of school? I'm stoked for being over and done with everything, and there's so much to look forward to, there's my Yr. 12 formal, jumpers with our names on them... which nickname I'm getting on mine I am still debating, and I'm seriously considering getting Shigure. I'm also looking forward to my final swimming carnival and sports day, especially when one of my best friends is vice-captain of my team (and we all know it was totally rigged) and muck-up day which we've been planning for 4 years and of course GRADUATION! at an all girls school, this is of course the most important day of the year, although I'm not into the glamourus weirdo insanity things, I'm still a sucker for a good dress, so I'm looking forward to an excuse to get something awesome. Oh, and no way am I wearing heels. You need not be alarmed... if you were. Those things serve no functional purpose and I hate them. I'm gonna scourge the earth if I have to in order to find some formal flats. I'm so excited!!!! This year's gonna be FREAKING AMAZING!

That's all from me this week
Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment