About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, January 12

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! EXCITED!!!

HI ALL!

So yeah, I'm excited! Why am I excited? Because just yesterday Serebii released the official release dates for pokemon black and white in each region!
It comes out in Australia on the 10th of March this year! That's 4 days after America gets it and 6 days after Europe. Is anyone else majorly excited! GAHI'MSOEXCITEDICAN'TEVENBOTHERUSINGSPACEBAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it to be march!

Also, while on the topic of pokemon, today I was completed pokemon ranger guardian signs (present) 100%
It was more exciting than new years. seriously. I love lugia. Also this means I can answer ANY questions about the game. As I know everything. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to beat the game. Here are some random facts about the game that you may enjoy SEMI-SPOILER ALERT! (meaning yes, they are spoilers but no, they are not particularly handy):
  • The only complete, evolved starter set that you can drag around behind you is the 3rd gen, all others contain bosses
  • That area on the way to silver falls, just underneath Blastoise that seems suspiciously empty? Not good for anything
  • Tyranitar is the only pokemon depicted on a cave door that you cannot find without completing missions.

Ooh! Ooh! AAAAAAAAND! It recently came up in a discussion between me and Ayame what type of elite 4 trainer we would be. I love conversations like these. I decided I'd be a fighting type elite 4 as they can easily learn moves that are super effective against types they would otherwise be weak against, also, their main two weaknesses, flying and psychic, aren't types renowned for the def or Sp. def. Since fighting types ARE renowned for their atk and Sp. atk, that is a slight stats advantage. I think about this too much!

GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHH EXCITMENT!!!!!

Okay. Calm now. While I'm here I decided I want to have a 'thing' something I do in my post every week as well as the random stuff I find to go on about each week, and I decided, I'll do some definitions. Why? Because I'm good at it and they're interesting to learn if you didn't already know them. Big words are fun!

So, I'll start with the word Abstinence.
Abstinence is a noun, it means forbearance from any indulgence in appetite. Which in turn basically means not eating or drinking.
 So if someone is 'sobering up' you could say they are in abstinence

That's all for this week

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment