About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Sunday, January 30

Good evening all,

Recently I was sorting out my room and found some pretty awesome stuff from when I was younger. The top 2 things that I found were my oringinal Beyblade! I was very happy the sad part the bitbeast sticker was faded a liitle bit but still I have my very own Dranzer. The other thing that I found that I thought was pretty awesome was my Yu-Gi-Oh rule book from the second starter deck that I got. When the Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards first came out I got the Yugi starter deck and my brother got Kiaba's, when the next few decks cam eout I got Joey's and my brother got Pegasus. Sadly we don't own these cards anymore as we gave them to our younger cousin.

I believe that's enough for my rant of the week.

Farewell 

Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment