About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, January 5

Epicness!

Hi all!

So today as you read in the suprise post, we had a catchup with the whole 3+1 of us. This is what went down:

  • We saw Megamind, it's pedictable, but that's how I like my cartoon movies! It is also adorable.
  • We played 2 pokemon tournaments. In the first I lost to AR which was dissapointing, and in the second I was pitched against Ayame's older brother, who was the best trainer among us. I took out three of his pokemon, I am proud of myself.
  • We palyed a pokemon board game, as we know AR won, but this is ok as the board game itself was epicly awesome and I had heaps of fun with it!
  • Hatori requested help beating the champion in soulsilver, I attempted and failed, and Ayame looked at Hatori's team and refused to try. She lost on purpose and began 'training' *cough* rare candies *cough*
  • Also, this happened earlier but was not technically a major event so it's down here. I gave Ayame her late christmas present which is three pokemon movies featuring Lucario, Manaphy and Darkrai. I have seen them all. Twice.
  • I caught the bus home with AR as we live close to each other and on the way we discussed several things. and there are some things that I must announce specifically to AR:
  • Drapion is poison and dark, skorupi is poison and bug
  • The 3rd gen elite 4 are as follows: fighting, ghost, ice, dragon.
  • I'm still getting around to the WiFi thing.
  • The elite 4 member that has a drapion is actually Aaron, the bug type trainer. Drapion is still out of place.

 That is all I have to say for today, until next time.

Ciao,
Shigure

1 comment:

  1. I didn't refuse to try and beat the elite four I attempted knowing the fact that I was going to fail so didn't try as hard :P Also I liking the name of the title a lot today was very epic and me and Hatori have decided if we can't catch up again in the holidays we shall catch up the first weekend when we are back at school

    ReplyDelete