About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Saturday, January 15

Hi Guys

Majorly excited, for 2 reasons. First Pokemon. Black and White come out soon and it shall be amzaing, I can't wait. Secondly the new Yi-Gi-Oh movie comes out this year. Yay! It's going to be awesome.

Anyways... Hello I'm back. I was gone but I'm not anymore. As Shigure mentioned we had a discussion about what type of Elite Four trainer we would be. I would be posion because getting posioned is very annoye, getting posioning with toxic twice is even worse. Obviously the opponent would just use antidotes to remove it but you'd get a free turn every time they do.

 AR recently let me borrow an amazing game. The World Ends With You. It's awesome, AR can expalin it better all I can say is it's awesome. Also I finished the main story line of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs a few days ago and I haven't got 100% yet.


I don't have much else to say this week, Hatori's on a camp at the moment so she won't be posting this week.


Farewell

 Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment