About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, December 29

Things!

Hi all!

So I was contemplating in my infinite wisdom what to post for this post today, and I have decided to post several things in this post that are all equally random and each shall get it's own little title.
HERE WE GO!

Top 5 christmas presents this year (from family only)
Nintendo DSi
Tea for one set
Front and back pants (don't worry if you don't know what those are, I wouldn't if I didn't own them)
A torch that sits on your EAR!
A tray for cooking dutch pancakes (aka poffertjes - probably spelt wrong)

A movie that was probably conceived while the writer was high
Cars.
Imagine it "haha, the window on that car looks like ey-- WAIT A MINUTE!"

Gen 5 pokemon I am most looking forward to catching
Kirikizan, a dark and steel type, I am very much hoping they will release a psychic and steel type with a human like stance so I can have a set of Kirikizan, the psych and steel one and Lucario...

Coolest video game character and why
Kirby. He's like everyman from simpsons, except he destroys the thing he's getting his powers from as well, making him infinitely more epic.

I think that's enough for today, perhaps I shall do something like this in the future, we shall see, til then...

Ciao,
Shigure

2 comments:

  1. ... Clearly you aren't familiar with plenty of movies i can think of then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "a" obviously meaning it is one of many, I am aware there is an abundance of these movies.

    ReplyDelete