About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, December 22

CARS!

Hi all!

So I get to do the last post before christmas (because technically at the earliest ayame's post will be DURING christmas) so... yay!
Christmas shall be awesome, why? Because I said so, and, well, it's christmas!!!
But first I get to travel in a car for 4 hours! YAAAYYYYY!!!!
Why are you travelling in a car for 4 hours? Because I'm going to Whyalla!!!
Why are you going to Whyalla? Because my family lives there.
Wait-- where are you going? Whyalla! It's here:
It's a little hard to see... but you get the idea (I hope). It's a long way away.
Why are you going to see you family instead of the other way around? Because every year one couple in my family hosts christmas dinner, this year just happens to be hosted by part of my family that lives in Whyalla! It's just how it goes.
Why are you so excited about this? BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS THE AWESOME!!! To quote my Auntie "We're one of those weird families that actually enjoy spending time with our family!"
Hope that gives you an idea of how we roll.

So on behalf of the entire Madubachi Trio (+1) I wish everyone a very merry christmas!! Hope everyone gets and gives lots!
Why aren't you wishing us a happy new year? Becuase there will be other posts in between now and then in which that can be done!

Ciao~
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment