About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Thursday, December 2

I have an excuse!

Evening all!

Yes, it's Thursday. As of today every one of us has missed a post. BUT! I shall explain myself.
I had volleyball training on Wednesday morning as usual, but what was unusual was that I didn't go home. That's right, I slept over a friends house last night. and saw harry potter. 7. part 1. for the second time. it was amazing.

Anywho, since I wasn't home it didn't really cross my mind to do my post because I was doing stuff with people and playing and generally being weird and awesome, which is vastly different to when i'm at home on the computer and playing and generally being weird and awesome. Also, even if I did remember it would be kinda weird to just say to my friend "Oh btw, can I just like, steal your laptop for a few minutes? I have to write nerdy stuffs on the internets."

In other news I got pokemon ranger guardian signs on Monday... and beat the main story line within 24 hours of gameplay. Because i'm that good. However, I'm thinking of restarting because I was not aware that you can only ride on latios if you're a guy and girls get latias. I like latios better, and would actually restart the whole game for him.
The game really isn't that hard. In the entire time I played my styler never ran out of energy, it's too easy to not die. Honestly I found the hardest part was choosing which pokemon to get rid of when I needed one with a certain field assist.

So I don't know if it's just because I have a knack for pokemon related stuff or if nintendo got bored or if the actually tried and genuinely failed. Either way, I get to ride on a freaking Raikou.
Makes it all worthwile, really.

That is all.

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment