About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Friday, October 1

Third day...

Alrighty!

So it has been a whole three days since we started this blog.
We now have a definite order of posting, Hatori will do Tuesdays, I will post on Wednesdays and Ayame will weekends. Also one of my friends (who shall be known as Atrec Randier - he writes the 'so bad it's funny' web comic called base2, link at the bottom of the page) will post every now and then, basically whenever I decide to let him.
Having said that, since Hatori and Ayame are busy these holidays, the posting will continue in this format until we get back to school, and I will post the first post of the new format - which will be the 13th of October (Australian time, so 12th for America) unlucky? Maybe. I don't think so.
Oh, and now may be a good time to point out that I made the banner and I realise it's terrible, I'm going to do a photo shoot some time soon with Ayame and Hatori and I'll fix it up after.
Well, it appears that I have nothing left to say for today, so I'll try to continue this daily posting for a while, but no guarantees.

Ciao,
Shigure.

No comments:

Post a Comment