About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Saturday, October 23

Sadly we must be Sirius...only for a bit though

Greetings fellow humanoids
Once again it's that time of the week, before I begin this post (I know I've already begun, but technicality is not the issue here) I wish to say a few things. First off all Shigures phone was returned safely and unharmed. Secondly (time to get serious guys) if you are a fan of the worst thing ever created, please get help. Twlight is crap and there are people out their that can help you poor souls understand this. I'm asking you guys please get help before it's to late. Finally I know my spelling, grammar and punctuation suck you do not need to inform me of this.

 Now for the post. I declare this week more exciting than the last week because it's a week closer until the new Harry Potter comes out. Yay! It's so exciting :D Harry Potter is amazing. It took me 4 days to read all 7 books. Sadly Shigure is once again more knowlegdable when it comes to Harry Potter. I am not entirely sure if Hatori knows more than me I guess we'll have to find out. Prisoner of Azkabam is my favourite book and movie, and I prefer the books to the movies, as amazing as the movies are nothing can compare to the epicness of the Harry Potter books. Also Fable 3 comes out this week, Yay. It's going to be awesome. So I'd say that this week is definatly a lot more exciting than the last.

That's all for now.

Farewell,
Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment