About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, October 20

Gaaarghgajargon!

Yes. That is a word (pronounced gar-gah-jar-gun, emphasis on the gar). It is the word I scream when something annoying has happened/is going to happen/is happening.

There are several things currently annoying me.

One is that I am currently lacking a mobile phone. Why? Because Ayame accidentally stole it. Joyous, right? At a party last Saturday I had no pockets, so I gave my phone to the always-trustworthy Ayame, as she always has ample amounts of pockets. The problem was that Ayame left before me, and as she was leaving neither of us noticed she still had my phone because she was making sure she had all her stuff, and I was engrossed in jurassic park pinball.
And as a side note, I have an alarm set for 6:30 on wednesday mornings for training, and it woke her up this morning... hehehe
I shall get my phone back tomorrow night when I see Ayame again.

The second thing that is annoying me is the fact that I am sick. Which is always a delight. I have hay fever as well as a cold. And a sore throat. So I'm feeling rather crap lately.

I'm also annoyed because it's getting to the end of school which means work, work and more work. I only have just over 5 weeks to go, and so much to do in that time, I just want to get to the holidays where we can have nerd-fest galore (oh yeah, we haven't told you about them yet... soon, be patient) and beaches and christmas and new years and shin-digs and camp. Dammit.

Oh, and you have to excuse Hatori for missing her post. I don't think it was her fault, she was working on it last night but it never got posted, so I firmly believe her internet is to blame as it is crap.
That is all.

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment