About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, October 27

hmmmm....

Hi all

I don't actually have much to talk about at the current point in time...
I got an award thingy today because I did this science competition thingy, I only got a credit though, nothing too fancy. However, I am happy about the fact that I did better that the average yr. 12 score, so that was cool.
My blogs will probably be boring for the next couple of weeks as I have exams, so I will try to focus on school until those are over, and probably fail, but hey. I only have 3 exams but I also have a major design task for which I have to plan and design a 10 page website... always fun.
Worst part? Harry potter comes out the week of exams D: but that cannot stop me! I will still go to see that movie on opening night!!! No exceptions!

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now... soo...

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment