About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Saturday, November 20

Once again another apology

Hello,  

As you have most likely guessed by the title I am apoligizing...again. You have guessed correctly. First and foremost my post last week most a fail as the link didn't work but you can always copy and paste the website or just google Fable III and I'm sure the website will appear. Also I am once again saying sorry for my horrible english skills as I have mentioned in an earlier post my spelling, grammar and punctuation suck.

This week I decided that I would give you a guide on how to look after a pet rock.


CONGRATULATIONS
You are now the proud owner of your very own Pet Rock.
 This is a guide to help you look after your new Pet Rock.

Rocks are very loyal and special creatures that need lots of love and attention.
Rocks have special dietary requirements so only the best of pet owners can look after it.
Rocks only eat one thing that is very hard to get, air. 
Rocks live off air so make sure you give your rock plenty of air everyday.
Also Rocks have no need to relief themselves, isn’t that great? 
They never have to go pee-pee or poo-poo.
That’s all you need to know about your new Pet Rock. 
Just remember to look after it and treat it well and you guys will be the best of friends.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.


To all those rock owners hope this helps

Farewell,

Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment