About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Monday, November 15

An Apology

Good Day fellow readers
I apoligize for missing my post this weekend but my computer died so I couldn't do it also I would like to apoligize for getting the name of the 2nd Nerd Fest wrong. I was under the impression that it was going to be called Nerd Fest 2.0 but after a group disscussion we decided on the name Nerd Fest 1.2.
I believe that is all I must apoligize for... for now.

Now for the real deal.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that one of the most amazing games in the world was coming out. Today I was finally able to play said game. Fable III is amazing!!!!!!!!!! It's so good, the graphics is amazing and the cutscenes are so realistic, also the hero actually talks. In the perivous Fable games all you have ever heard the hero say grunts whilst they have been in battle, now the hero actually talks.

Here's the website if you want to check out some screenshots from the game or watch the opening movie.

http://lionhead.com/Fable/FableIII/

So yeah once again I'm sorry for being a day late and that is all for now

Farewell

Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment