About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Saturday, November 6

NERD FEST 1.2!!!!

Greetings!


A-ram-bam-bam!

...wait...wait...wait...wait...ah! Good day all.

We are at nerdfest 1.2, which means this is the second nerdfest in our first year of nerdfest-ing.
om nom nom elite 4
Yay! Nerd Fest

What is a nerdfest you ask? We shall tell you. When you ask? now.
I like jellyfish
Nerd fest is an epic event of awesomeness, also I don't particularly like jellyfish. They hurt.

Basically we come together and do amazingly nerdy things that are awesome. Speaking of which, I got a shirt today that says "Nerds need love too" Which is of course entirely true.
Cat. I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance.
Yes you are a dancing cat, anyways we all get together and as well as amazingly nerdy things we also do pointless stuff, such as the blog.

So far we have played pokemon, and pokeathlon-ed. We have also played mario and sonic at the olympic games and harry potter scene it (we knew more than the game) and we have watched big bang theory, and i turned into a cat.
Did you know that today I discovered that the character Shigure in the anime/manga is a perv, and Ayame is borderline gay. And apparently I'm boring. Bahahaha! :D
Today I discovered how our names were decided. Apparently, Shigure dibbed being the dog and Hatori dibbed being the dragon (which is actually a seahorse) So I got left with snake, which is fine by me because it's awesome.

We also redid our banner, didja see it? didja see it? It's amazing isn't it? What am I saying, of course it is. I took the photos and created it on photoshop, which was fun, because photoshop is always fun, or at least I think it is.
bunana!!!!
I like bananas (NOT a sexual inuendo)  Happy birthday to me on Monday :) ... ... ..back to you!

Yeah, so this post makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it? Ok, each piece by itself, yes, but as a whole... it's kinda all over the place. This is because when we are together we don't put as much effort into making sense simply because we don't need to. We get it, and that's all that matters.
On a serious note, umbreons are the most amazing things in the whole world. And luxray is a sexy beast. Plus I have found the most amazing song in the entire world called poison in my head, by powder finger.
If we're talking about epic songs, nothing can beat the awesomeness of.... ... The ORIGINAL pokemon theme tune. Also, Blaziken is amazing. And that is all until it's my turn again.

I wanna be part of the epic discussion tooooo! Luxray is definitely a sexy beast, but another, equally epic pokemon is Lucario. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 And as for music. 3 People/Bands rule the Earth
  1. Billy Joel
  2. Greenday (coincidentally led by Billy Joe)
  3. Hank Green XDD nerdfighters!! 
 ok im going to tell u something awesome and that is that YOU CAN DO UPSIDE-DOWN QUESTION MARKS! ¿ :o amazing!
Wow! I'm shocked! That is amazing! What is the point of an upside-down question mark¿

That's easy! Since you can write in upside-down font, You need upside-down question marks to end your upside-down questions. And, when you think about it, we use an upside-down exclamation mark a lot, I've used it seven times in this sentence alone. That's right, the letter i is an upside-down exclamation mark! (i!)
 It's fat, it's round, it's bounces of the ground, it's SNORLAX! On another note, did you know that chocolate milk is very addictive? I wanna write something serious... I love sirius black, he is awesomely awesome and killing him is the worst thing bellatrix could do, even though bellatrix is awesome. And has an epic name. It ends with an X for gods sake!
Sadly this post is coming to an end since this post has wasted valuable minutes *poke* of your life. You sad, sad person, wasting time reading crap on the internet? There's only one thing sadder and that is writing... crap... on the.... internet... *cough cough* Nah, I'm only kidding, please read our blog, pleaaaassseeee. Our blog is epic.

True, our blog is epic, and this post must eventually, inevitably end. Speaking of random topics, anyone ever think how cool stars are? I think they are, I also think I am only talking about it because it is 10:30 at night, and I tend to talk about random stuff around now.
I am very sleepy, therefore we must go, as all of us think prisoner of azkaban is our favourite harry potter movie, we shall go watch it under my demand. And we just had a massive discussion about the true nature of undead creatures of the night (eg non-twighlight-sparkly-gay vampires and werewolves).
It is sleepy time and we must... sleep...
So we bid you all

Ciao
Farwell
RAWR ya next time

Shigure
Ayame
and Hatori   

No comments:

Post a Comment