About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, November 17

Life is swell

Good evening kiddlings

Today I had my last lesson for the year. That's right, I only have to live through 3 exams and then I have nothingness on til school starts next year, and I spend the first 3 days of that on retreat anyway.

Today I was reassured of my nerdy-ness. I attended a VET course this year in childcare, as a result I missed one lesson of chemistry every week. The past term has been spent mostly catching up work and doing tests I was away for. 3 weeks ago I realised that I would have to take a test on our final topic without having a single class lesson on it. Since I had other tests in between, I hadn't thought about it much, but last night I decided I should probably start learning. So my friends went over it with me yesterday after school and this morning in our study. It took a total of about 2 hours to teach me everything in the test and guess what? It was the easiest test I've done all year! I can't believe I ever stressed about it.
For those interested (and who understand what it is) the test was on redox and galvanic cells etc

In other news Harry Potter previews today in Adelaide. Sadly I will be unable to see it for a while as I have exams next week. However there was talk of plans for the madubachi trio to go see it sometime for Ayame's birthday however details are still to be confirmed.

I believe that is all I have to say for this week, I shall return in 7 days, by which time I will have completed 1, possibly 2 exams, depending on what time I write my blog. Until then!

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment