About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Monday, September 5

We are horrible people

Well hiya, its been an awful long time. We are still alive despite the fact that none of us have updated in ages. My most humble apoligises, I'm not going to make excuses I just never got around to updating. To be honest the only reason I thought I should update is becasuse I'm procastinating and couldn't think of anything else to do but hopefully we might get back in to updating more often. Much has been happening since last we said anything. First of all I have some reommmendations, (even though no one reads this, there is still the slight chance that one day some people might) for all you pokemon fans search these names on deviantArt and be amazed. Landwalker, pettyartist and ky-nim. I also recommend that you read the popular magna series 'Pokemon Adventures' it's awesome and listen to the band 'I Fight Dragons'. Finally if you ever have the chance to play the boardgame Balderdash, play it! It's awesome.

Okay now in excalty 29 words I'm going to tell you what I have been up to since the last update any of us did. Yeah that was a while ago. Here we go: Finished Pearl Nuzlocke, went camping, Saw final Happy Potter movie :(, AVCON!!, school (boring), started Soul Silver Nuzlocke, starting planning next Nerd Fest, went to Canberra and Sydney, updated blog.

Yeah just for the record, the HP books are a lot better than the movies but the movies were still good. AVCON was amazing, yay for Pokemon Tounaments. And now in order to increase the length of this post I found some random questions and when the other guys see that I updated I think you guys should do them too. Just saying. Anyways.

Question Time.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Mind Control, why not?

What was the last thing you brought?
A pocket watch

Do you believe in magic?
Yes

Last movie you saw?
Captain America

Favourite Subject at school?
Drama

Are you good at drawing?
I'd like to think I am but no not really, I'm attemping to get better.

Shoe Size.
8

Favourite Animal.
Dragon

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, Shy, Childish

Have you ever broken a bone, if yes what?
Nope

How tall are you?
171cm

What colour are you eyes?
Blue

What season were you born in?
Autumn

Describe your first nightmare you can remember.
Umm. I was getting chased by a big bear.


Do you have any bad habits? If yes what?
Yes, I bite my nails.

Do you speak your mind?
Usually but lately I haven't.

Xbox or Playstation?
Xbox

Favourite Ancient Era.
Anicnet Egyptian times or Medieval Times (not sure which age)

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes

Least Favourite Nickname.
Becky Boo

Favourite Genre of well...anything.
Fantasy

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
I have no idea.

Well I have other stuff to do now, so I should probably get back to my homework.
I'm not making any promises on when the next update will be, hopefully soonish.

Farewell,

Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment