About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Tuesday, September 6

HIIIIIIIII

Hey all!


So yeah, like Ayame said, we haven't posted in forever, and like her, I'm going to do a summary of what I've done since I last update (but I won't count words)
Camp, Harry potter 7.2, school :p, brother flew half way around the world, retreat, finished diamond nuzlocke, started soulsilver nuzlocke, finished ss nuzlocke, started white nuzlocke, polaroid camera, royal adelaide show :D


To elaborate on those, purely to make this post longer:

  • I went on July camp, because I'm cool and therefore am a scout. We stayed at a place called woodhouse for 4 days and it was heaps fun and I'm gonna be on TV :D
  • Saw the final instalment of HP, twice. Didn't cry the first time because I wanted to see everything, but balled my eyes out the second time.
  • School... yr. 12 is finally kicking in. It's really stressful and I think I may cave in soon
  • My brother left for Sweden for a year of study exchange. It's cool that he's there but it sucks coz he's not here...
  • Went on the venturer [scout] retreat (Ayame and Hatori also attended) which was pretty cool, had heaps of fun, met new people, learnt new words (WHISTEPOOP!)
  • Did lots of nuzlocking, finished diamond with: Squidgy (empoleon), Sammy (weavile), Sean (hippowdon), Christy (rapidash), Lisa (Crobat) and Xavier (Lucario). Then started AND finished my ss nuzlocke with: Athena (Feraligatr), Seamus (Togekiss), Hugo (Machamp), Risa (Golem), Tuna (Magnezone) and Daisy (Arbok). Almost done on white, too.
  • My brother's girlfriend got a polaroid camera and I have fairly unrestricted access to it, although I don't like to use it if she doesn't know I am
  • THE SHOW!!!! IT'S ON THIS WEEK AND I LOVE IT!!! SUGAR AND RIDES AND BUBBLES AND FIREWORKS AND THE MARKET AND SHOWBAGS AND ANIMALS!
anyway, now that that's over I'm going to do the questions Ayame posted


Question Time.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Possession, it's kind of like mind control, but physical

What was the last thing you brought?
A small, fluffy, blue teddy bear named candy

Do you believe in magic?
Yes

Last movie you saw?
in cinema? HP7.2
at home? devil wears prada (guilty movie pleasure there guys)
Favourite Subject at school?
Classical studies

Are you good at drawing?
I'm better than I used to be, but I'm no artist

Shoe Size.
8

Favourite Animal.
Fox

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Observational, anxious, optimistic

Have you ever broken a bone, if yes what?
NEVER!

How tall are you?
150-160cm i think

What colour are you eyes?
random colour

What season were you born in?
Autumn

Describe your first nightmare you can remember.
I was at a party and I fell in a dug out pool/pit thing with crocodiles in it


Do you have any bad habits? If yes what?
I be a nail biter and I talk too much

Do you speak your mind?
Mostly

Xbox or Playstation?
Playstation

Favourite Ancient Era.
Classical, obviously

Do you sing in the shower?
Mostly
Least Favourite Nickname.
none.
Favourite Genre of well...anything.
comedy

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS PRIMARY SCHOOL YOU IDIOT!


That's me done for the next little while, hopefully I'll post again soon


Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment