About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Friday, June 17

Day 02: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Not much really, man my answers are gonna be so boring to some of these questions. I've basically become a little more open and am way more comfortable being myself, though I was still known for that 2 years ago.


That is all, 'til the next boring answer,


Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment