About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Wednesday, February 9

holy crap on cracker :/

I can't believe I didn't post last week, although I had just gotten back from Yr. 12 retreat!

This year is gonna be so awesome! I've even found a way to incorporate pokemon into my schoolwork! I'm going to be creating advertisements for black and white (I'll post those when they're done) and everything will be done by me! It's gonna be freaking awesome!

Also it's only 2 months til my senior formal which will be interesting... also next week is valentines day... joy.

Also! Last Thursday was Chinese new year! So welcome all to the year of the metal rabbit!

YAY! It's Momiji's year! Rabbit's are generally creative, compassionate, friendly and outgoing. Where possible, they'll avoid conflict and approach situations camly with consideration for the other people involved. Metal rabbit's in particular are stronger, more resilient and really determined and intense!
So let's all have a good year of the rabbit and enjoy every moment as the friendly rabbit's would do!

 That's all from me this week, remember that I may not post every week due to school, sorry about that.

Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment