About Us

My photo
We are the Mabudachi trio. We are three nerds who are dedicated and obsessed with learning and teaching everything there is to know about anime, manga, games, technology, and everything else nerdy. We call ourselves the mabudachi trio based on a manga called fruit basket. The three of us shall go by; Ayame (the snake), Hatori (the dragon) and and Shigure (the dog) We would love you to read our blogs to educate yourself on nerd news and to be entertained in a way that no one but nerds can offer.

Sunday, September 11

MORE POSTS!

We sure know how to suck up :D


So this is the 3rd time I've attempted to start this post. It took me forever to decide what to post in this blog but I've decided since I spent a lot of time this week at the Royal Adelaide Show, I'm going to give a list of my favourite things from this week in no particular order.


1. Acquiring 7 plushies. I got the hippogriff, beaky, the phoenix, filomina, the lion, leroy, the sailor bear, rodger, an alienoid, belinda and birthday bear the care bear :D


2. My friend scared a scare crow. It was pretty good, the scare crow was giving a kid a hug and my friend stood behind him waiting for a hug. When he turned around he freaked, it was amazing to watch.


3. THE EXTREME! My new favourite ride, it goes in circles and at the same time 3 seats on the end of each arm spin as well, but perpendicular to the rest of the ride, in other words, you're spinning in 3D!


4. Looking at the cakes. I always love seeing the cakes in the competitions each year. This year there was one that was little miss and mr men themed, and another that had a rabbit sitting on a book, with writing on the other page written in icing, it's freaking amazing.


5. BUBBLES! They were selling so many bubble guns it was amazing, there were bubbles no matter where you went.


6. Cheese toasties! The staple diet for the week, seeing as they were only $2 and absolutely delicious!


7. The market bazaar. I love that place, looking around at everything random, highlights this year included the shocking pen that hurt me so much it fell out of my grip the second it began to shock me, the cool new thai pants I got for $10 and henna tattoos.


8. Sand sculptures. A professional sand sculptor comes in every year, last year he made a dragon but this year he made and ocean theme, there was a dolphin, a mermaid and PATRICK AND SPONGEBOB! However, for some reason spongebob came down, which was fine because he was replaced with (a very out of place sculpture of) Peter Griffin's head!


9. Motorbikes! They. Are. So. Cool. These guys can pull off some amazing stuff, admittedly not the best, but hey, still far beyond what most people could hope to do. I was legitimately scared for their lives at some stages, even if they've learnt the tricks and rehearsed and such.


10. Watching the fireworks from the members area. Some of them were literally right over my head, it was sooooo cool, and the best part is that they do it to music. Of course one of the songs was fireworks by Katy Perry, and I must say, I've never seen fireworks timed so well with music before in my life.


And there was heaps of other stuff that made my week at the show awesome, but I'll leave it at that for now :)


Ciao,
Shigure

No comments:

Post a Comment